Thursday, September 6, 2007

Crying Power

So, today as I was dealing with my life with four kids, I decided that it would be in my best interest to invent a way to convert my kids crying into electrity.

They have water powered electricity, correct?
They have wind powered electricity, correct?
They have solar powered electricity, correct?
Why on earth then, has no one thought of crying powered electricity.

You see, my kids cry and whine so much, and I'm the type of person who tries to see the good in things. Even today, I still fail to see the good in crying. If only I could figure out a way to convert it into something useful, I may forgive my kids for this horrible habit.

I thought children cried when they were babies, before they had language to explain their feelings. Each of my four kids have a highly developed grasp of the English language, yet they continue to whine and cry about what seems like EVERYTHING!!!

When will it end?