Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy Little Bees

I haven't failed to post because I lack activities to share about. On the contrary, rather, I haven't sat down long enough to upload photos to my computer, then upload photos to photobucket, then write something worth reading about each!
So now that I have done all of the above, here are some photos of how I have kept the kids busy as a way to maintain the cleanliness of our home! The more hours we spend out and about, the more hours my house stays tidy!!!
Swimming...
















Swimming...

More swimming...
The Swimming Avoider...
Playing around at out local YMCA Water Park...
Making use of our public transportation system by riding the trolley to a local ice cream shop where we got a tour and then ate some of the yummiest ice cream we've ever tasted.


Played games and posed for pictures while waiting for the fireworks display...

Getting baby fixes...

Posing for pictures...

Oh boy...please tell me..is it August 25th NOW????

1 comment:

Dana said...

How fun! Where do you guys swim (whose pool is that)? Looks like you guys are having a great summer...