Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ten Things I Know...


TO BE TRUE ABOUT YOU
Angel
1. Your screams have the capability to shatter glass.
2. You are as protective as a new mommy of your brother and sisters.
3. I could dump you in the middle of 50 strangers, and within 5 minutes they'd be your lifelong friends.
4. You're eager to please.
5. Your ability to rationalize touchy situations is an ability we work on on a minute-by-minute basis.
6. Your ability to impress the boys, on the other hand, would lead one to believe that you've been "playing the field" for many years. 7. You could care less if the formation of your letters are correct or if your crayon marks stray outside the lines.
8. You give me daily glimpses into your teenage years when you spin around on one foot, flip your hair over your shoulder, and huff off, angry at a consequence I've handed out.
9. Just looking into those big, brown eyes that appear between blinks, is enough to relieve the stress you cause me!
10. You are generous with your professions of love for me and with your compliments on my mothering.


You are my Angel--

And I love you as BIG as the universe!

No comments: