Friday, October 17, 2008

Ten Things I know...

TO BE TRUE ABOUT YOU
Bella
1. You thrive on irritating others.
2. You've inherited your father's competitive spirit.
3. You succeed at everything you set out to do because you don't settle for less than perfect.4. Many would recognize you from the backside--the girl whose coin slot infamously hangs out just above her pants.5. Your quiet, reserved personality leads many to believe you are my shy girl--boy, is that wrong!
6. You would trade all your Barbie Dolls for art supplies if given the opportunity.
7. I can count on my 2 hands how many times you've slept through the night since we brought you home from the hospital.
8. Although you are far off from a "girlie-girl," you humor me and sit so still, allowing me to fiddle with your hair and play hairdresser.

9. You have amazing stamina when it comes to throwing temper tantrums. They've been known to last an hour or more!
10. You're Ms. In-Control-asserting unwelcomed authority over your siblings-usually resulting in an argument.

You are my Bella
And I love you up to the sky!

No comments: