Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm Back!

For the first time since July 2, I am actually sitting down to my computer to type a post on my horribly neglected blog, and....I only have 14 minutes 32 seconds to do just that, because my kiddos would be mortified if I didn't pick them up from school.

Why does it seem that I have become a slave to a schedule? More than ever, it seems that I am barking a time frame to my kids.

"We're leaving in 6 minutes!"
"In 5 minutes we need to be downstairs eating breakfast!"
"It's 7:30! Time to strap in the car and leave for school!"
"Your soccer game is at 10:00! It's time to go!"

Notice the exclamation marks...those were not put there by mistake. Oh, quite the contrary. By the time I've repeated myself 5 times to 4 children, an exclamation is quite necessary! If you do the math, you will conclude, that I have repeated myself +/- 20 times.

What am I thinking? I forgot to include my darling husband. Nine times out of ten, he needs to hear the barks as well!

Now that I've got all that off my chest, I'll follow up soon with a post of substance! I'll even include some of the thousands of pictures that were taken during my sabbatical!

I've missed you blog world!!!

4 comments:

Cris said...

It's about time! I am under a lot of time stress myself but I can't imagine your schedule. Hope to see another post from you soon. Miss the pics of the kiddos. Some more school stories too!

Dana said...

The blogging world has missed you, T! Sorry I haven't called yet - had out of town guests all weekend and they left today.

Let me know if you want to do a beach walk. Would LOVE to see you and have you meet Reed!!

XO

Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said...

I've missed you too! Glad you're back!

M&D's Mommy said...

I've missed your talented writing! It always puts a smile on my face to hear your stories. Glad you're back.