Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Protective Brother

He's already proven that he's chivalrous. Remember....he even burps without saying, "Excuse me!"

Well, he came to the rescue yet again. The other morning I heard shrill screams coming from the back patio. The girls had come face to face with a spider.

After investigating the situation, he returned with helmet and sword to declare, "Don't worry! I am the Spider Warrior."

I'm not quite convinced that he was brave enough to come within 2 feet of the thing, but the screams were replaced by giggles and we continued about our business!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

yes, It is the man who decides the gender but I just think my body wouldn't know what to do if it was carrying a girl!! It doesn't know how to attract the other x chromosome I guess!