Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bow Abundance

Whoever designed the standard bathroom door to measure 6 feet 7 inches by 2 feet 3 1/2 inches, most definitely did not have three daughters living in the house. At least not three daughters who have a matching bow for every outfit.


If they did, they certainly would have realized that there needed to be more surface area for neatly organizing hair bows.


The fact of the matter is, I have not enough room for my three girls' hair accessories.

Where shall I hang these?


Or these?


Or even these?

I either need to contact a contractor about increasing the size of my bathroom door, or research the possibility of a recovery program for hair bow addiction.

I'm thinking the latter is most logical!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK. You are WAY worse than I am. You do need a recovery program! The first step in recovery is to give all the bows to Mackenzie! :)

Just think, soon they won't want to wear those cute little bows. I dread that day!

Diane

Macie said...

I say call the contractor. . . I see absolutely nothing wrong with hair bow addiction!!

Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said...

I say be glad your daughters have enough hair to wear a bow. I'm lucky if I can get the tiniest rubberband into Olivia's baby fine wispy mess without it falling out in 30 seconds.

Dana said...

I barely know how to put a rubber band in my own hair! If/when I have a girl, I need to take a Terrell-taught-how-to-wear-a-cute-bow class. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow Terrell, i have no idea how to relate to that. I'm not sure if I'm happy i don't have girls or sad because i don't. I guess the closest thing to compare is collecting HATS!! My boys love hats.

Anonymous said...

Affter going over a number of the articles on your website, I seriously
appreciate your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website
list and will be checking ack in the near future. Please visit my web site
aas well and tell me your opinion.

Also visit myy blog post; briefly identify the subject and degree that is being Tutored