Sunday, June 22, 2008

Recent Resignation

I should probably be embarrassed by the fact that the following three products have completely transformed my life, but actually, I feel liberated!

I have recently resigned from my position as Stain Police, and I no longer hover over my children when they are eating or playing with something possibly staining in nature. My kids are more than welcome to eat chocolate in their nice clothes and I even dressed them in my favorite dresses to eat pizza on Mother's Day! Did I mention that I even send nice clothes in their suitcase when they spend the night at their Ma's house?


Truly, I am a changed woman!


All because of a bottle of Spray-N-Wash with Resolve Power.

A box of Oxy Magic.

A simple plastic tub.

And any one of the seventy-five toothbrushes that we've accumulated in the past 4 1/2 years!

I can get almost any stain out....and I feel like a new woman!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU SAW THE LIGHT!!! WHAT IS CHILDHOOD WITHOUT STAINS? YOU STILL BAFFLE ME: ONE OUTFIT A DAY? IT WASN'T THAT WAY WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE! I GUESS I ENJOYED "WASHING CLOTHES" A WHOLE LOT MORE THEN YOU DID. WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE SPRAY AND WASH WITH RESOLVE IN IT. I DON'T KNOW HOW WE DID IT. MAYBE I SHOULD CHECK CHILDHOOD PICTURES AND SEE IF YOU WORE CLOTHES WITH STAINS?

Anonymous said...

YEAH! So does that mean you're ready to join us to play in the mud pit at Tiff's?

Diane

Anonymous said...

My boys wouldn't look like boys if their clothes didn't have stains on them. I gave up on that stain thing a long time ago.