Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sleeping Beauty

I imagine that if our house was situated on top of a fault line and a big earthquake measuring 8.0 on the Richter scale were to hit, my Annie would still be found soundly sleeping in her bed.

Just as Annie is infamous for her sassy attitude, she is also notorious for sleeping through most of the events that we have taken her to.


It doesn't concern her that we pay good money to give her a little bit of culture. When she's tired, she's out!

Here is a list of her most recent napping venues:


The Wiggles Concert

Sesame Street Live
(This picture taken right before she went out!)


CYT Annie Play

On top of a boxed Air Hockey table at our local sports store

(I got numerous looks from passerby's. I think they were checking to make sure she was breathing!)



All dressed up at a holiday party

1 comment:

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Whoa, I can't believe she can sleep all those places like that. My favorite is by far the game table IN the store!

I thought Cade could sleep anywhere but he's only 9 months old so it's not nearly as cool!