Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Dirty Joke

Never do I participate in the telling of dirty jokes...they fail to humor me.

Nor do I partake in the telling or listening of dirty stories.

But when the dirty story is as good as this one, I'm unable to keep it to myself.

Brace yourself....it's a good one........

After it rained continuously for a few days last week, the ground was certainly saturated. Any area of earth that was not consumed by ground cover, was consumed by slippery, slimy, DIRTY mud.

Insert dirty story here:

There was a boy and three girls at their father's soccer game. They had never, ever in four years been allowed to play in the mud. Because the mud abounded on all sides, it was time that they partook.
Their overly clean freak mom, wearing a new off-white sweater, just returning from church, bites her tongue, puts on her blinders, and let's kids be kids.
The end result........









































Forty-five and half stares from concerned soccer fans and players, an endless amount of clean-up, happy, naked kids on the ride home, and a mom who checked one more "Let-it-go," off of her list!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO proud of you! Kenzie and Dylan love to play in the mud and are entertained forever. Put them in their grossest clothes and let them have fun. Breathe Terrell!

D.

Celtic Kitten said...

Wow Terrell, it's a whole new you. By the way, where are the girl's bows?

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Now that looks like fun! I'm not that brave. I have yet to let my kids get that muddy. My two year old will tell me "but mommy, what if I get dirty? You'll be maaaad!!"

I guess I need to learn to "let things go"

Anonymous said...

When water's black
And stars are lost in my blue eyes
When moon goes back
In ancient hole so full of ice
It's such a hard, hard night!
A big dimension without crew
What make me feel so much for you...
This scary long, long night!...
Please baby stay for me...
My sweet blue child with rolling sleep,
Please stay awake and see
The red what's coming from my deep!...
And then your arms would keep me tight!...
So warm as them can be...
Then baby you and me,
In deepest dark and longest night...
Will bring the light's of christmas tree!...
I love you kids! I am belldeblue and i invite you on my blog at http://www.belldeblue.blogspot.com ! Love you, love you... So much! Bye...